JOB TITLE: Sales & Marketing Executive
- To Develop and Maintain an excellent understanding of NEWL’s key customers/target audience to ensure that their requirements are being met and that their business is retained.
- Manage key customers (existing & new) thereby improving turnover & profitability.
- Act as a link between the company and the clients/customers to ensure both understand and take more interest in all services rendered by NEWL.
- To make sales inquiries on projects from existing and new customers and to handle them from start to completion.
- Identify, communicate, and manage new business leads for NEWL.
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about NEWL’s services in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensuring regular reviews are carried out with customers / clients to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved.
- Administer the online presence & communication of NEWL as guided by Management
- Undertake and monitor research to provide commercial support for Management
- Conduct research and also make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment projects for NEWL.
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends; this enables NEWL improve on its effectiveness in service delivery
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by NEWL team
- Cooperate in a positive manner to the growth of NEWL by providing required assistance to relevant staff and company’s partners
- Ensure all commercial activities undertaken to comply with ISO 90001:2015 Quality Management System in tasks performed.
- Maintaining an awareness of external factors (including competitors, telecom industry developments, government business initiatives, current legislation in relation to commercial activities) that impact the business.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly & monthly commercial progress reports to MD & COO
- Talent in Negotiations and Networking
- Commercial awareness
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Communication skills
- Digital marketing skills
- Good team working skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations
- 2- 5 Years Working Experience
|An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. Applicants are invited to submit their Application Letters, An updated CV, Copies of Certificates and other Credential Certificates (indicating the position title in the subject) via e-mail to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Email to: HR@newl.co.tz, or By hand delivery at NEWL Offices
Deadline – 12th January 2021
If you are not contacted by Northern Engineering Works Limited Fourteen (14) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: competency assessment, physical capability assessment and reference checking.