Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Provide Monthly Business reports to the Managing Director.
- Convene and chair quarterly Management Meetings.
- To provide effective leadership to all Company Department.
- Oversee critical Telecom and non-Telecom issues and provide guiding solutions.
- Represent the Company in meetings with the Clients.
- Ensure the image, values, culture, and standards of the organization are maintained to World Class Standards
In brief the Chief Operating Officer will be answerable to the Managing Director for the following:-
- Direct, administer, and coordinate the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Board of Directors.
- Lead and direct the functions of all business units.
- Development of organization goals and policies that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions operating and/ or business units.
- Direct operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Control all the Operations of the Company.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives and Recommend their adoption to the Managing Director.
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow and thereby solidify Management control and directions of the enterprise.
- Develop and establishes Operating policies consistent with the Managing Director’s broad policies and objectives and insure their adequate execution. Appraise and evaluates the results to the overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the Managing Director.
- Insure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Develop and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate Management development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans.
- Ensure that the interests and welfare to employees as individuals are preserved and protected.
- Direct and maintains the quality Customer Experience (Ring-fencing our Operations against other industry players)
- Development of new revenue streams.
1. Required – Applicants with over 15 years of Senior Level Management experience in the Telecom Industry.
- Application Letter.
- CV and relevant
- Copies of Education & Training Certificates to reach the Managing Director on or Before 15th May 2021 via email@example.com